If you use solar power as a power supply, please ensure that the input power is 1.1 times higher than the output power in any case; the nominal voltage of the solar panel and the standard voltage and standard of the solar panel. Said the current is short-circuit current, open circuit voltage, so that the power of the virtual standard is too serious.
It is stated that the output power of this module is affected by many factors such as the front power supply and the post load in addition to the load capacity of the module itself. The following data are the result of the professional equipment, regardless of other factors.
Module nature: non-isolated step-up and down constant current, constant voltage module (CC CV) charging module
Input voltage: 4-35V
Output voltage: 1.25-25V continuously adjustable (default delivery voltage 4.2V current 1A, you can regulate if you need other voltages)
Adjustment method: the first input power (4-35V) and then use a multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust the potentiometer (generally turn up the pressure in turn, reverse the buck)
Output current: 12V to 5V maximum 2A (output other voltage, calculated by 15W current, formula 15 / output voltage = output current)
Output power: maximum 15W (such as high temperature please strengthen the heat)
Conversion efficiency: 80% (the higher the output voltage, the higher the efficiency)
Operating temperature: industrial grade (-40 Cel D to +85 Cel D ambient temperature of more than 40 degrees, please reduce
Power use, or heat dissipation)
Full load temperature rise: 45 Cel D
Module size: 50 * 37 * 13 (L*W*H MM)
Turn the lamp current: constant current value * (1% -100%), turn the lamp current and constant current value linkage, such as constant current value of 3A, turn the lamp current is set to constant current 0.1 times (0.1 * 3A = , When the constant current value is adjusted to 2A when the turn current current is 0.1 times the constant current (0.1 * 2A = 0.2A).
The default shipment has been adjusted to 0.1 times
Indicator: constant current indicator red, red light in the charge, the charge is finished blue
Output short circuit protection: Yes, constant current (current set constant current value)
Wiring method: direct lead welding on the PCB
1) LED constant current drive.
2) Lithium battery charging (including ferroelectric), 4V, 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charging, nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride batteries (battery pack) charging.
3) solar panels, automotive power supply, and other automatic step-up and down voltage regulator circuit.
Battery charging method:
1.Make sure you need to recharge the battery's float voltage and charge current, the module's input voltage;
2.Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer, adjust the output voltage to about 3V.
3.With the multimeter 10A current block measurement output short-circuit current, while adjusting the constant current potentiometer so that the output current reaches a predetermined charge current value;
4.Charging Turn the lamp current default shipment of 0.1 times the charge current (constant current value), if you need to adjust the adjustment of the lamp current potentiometer; (generally do not adjust)
5.Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer so that the output voltage reaches the float voltage;
6.Connect the battery, try charging.
(1, 2, 3, 4, 5 steps for the module input power supply, the output does not load the battery.)
LED constant current drive use:
1. Make sure you need to drive the LED's operating current and the maximum operating voltage;
2. Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer, adjust the output voltage to about 3V.
3. With the multimeter 10A current block measurement output short-circuit current, while adjusting the constant current potentiometer so that the output current to a predetermined LED operating current;
4. Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make the output voltage to LED maximum operating voltage;
5. Connect the LED, test machine.
(1, 2, 3, 4 steps for the module input power supply, the output no load LED lights.